Sunday 15 April 2012

Shopping Time? at JALAN PASAR...

Assalamualaikum and Good Afternoon...

For this posting, I will bring all the reader with Me about my journey to 
JALAN PASAR at PUDU, Kuala Lumpur 
to buy my Project Components...   


I am using the Public Transport, which is PUTRA Train
at Terminal Gombak 


I need to have a interchange train at Terminal Masjid Jamek, 
if I want go to Terminal Hang Tuah (the nearest terminal to Jalan Pasar)

When Zohor Azan 
I stop at Terminal KLCC, then go to the Masjid As-Syakirin, KLCC. 
Let's perform Zohor Prayer... :)...


Alhamdulillah, Finally I am at Jalan Pasar...

  

Always busy at KUALA LUMPUR


 MAPLIN ELECTRONIC, one of the electronic shop at Jalan Pasar. The price is reasonable and cheaper compare to the others shop, it is base on my servey...


CALTRUS one of the popular electronic shop among the University Students.


Street shop at Jalan Pasar... Cheap but beware or the counterfeit goods (barangan tiruan).




 A lot og electronic shop here 'jalan pasar' you need to spend time to servay the cheaper and quality electrical or electronic component. 



Waa... a lot of electronic components sell here...

wait for my next posting, it is about What I have buy or shopping here...

See you !!!

- Safwan Hashim -

1 comment:

  1. looking for bluetooth batteries how do i access your site to search

    ReplyDelete