Sunday 15 April 2012

Component for my Project...

Assalamualaikum and good day...

This is what I have buy when I go for shopping last week...

Solar Panel = RM110.00 (after discount) hee... :) 


List of components for Solar Charging Controller Circuit 



 Rechargeable battery DC 12V, 1.2AH = RM50

For backup, I already buy another type of battery DC 12V, 7.0AH = RM5+.++


Dizzy, Which one is suitable for my project? ... a lot of size here.


This is the components for Solar Charging Controller Circuit... = RM6+.++
About a few hundred that I have Spend for this Solar Charging Controller Circuit. 
Emm... I thing, I will spend my MARA allowance more for my FYP for this month.
arr.... money2....

Next posting I will write about the construction of the circuit and also the 
my DIY PCB for Solar Charging Controller Circuit... 

- Safwan Hashim -

No comments:

Post a Comment